Premium Edition Flower Mill Toothless Grinder by Flower Mill
Milling your precious flowers, the Premium Edition Flower Mill Toothless Grinder by Flower Mill is an extraordinary replacement for your out-of-date grinder. Instead of shredding your material with sharp metal teeth, the innovative miller by Flower Mill acts as a grater, giving you the finest material possible.
What is the Premium Edition Flower Mill? The Premium Edition Flower Mill Toothless Grinder by Flower Mill is actually a milling tool that doesn't cut the flower but instead rolls it across a screen so that it breaks apart naturally. The flower will crumble, instead of being pulverized. When the flower is separated, it will result in an herb that is naturally soft and fluffy, making for an even better smoking or vaping experience. The internals of the grinder is made with food-grade 304 stainless steel, while the outer case is made from aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum. It comes in 3 parts, 2.5" (63mm) in diameter, and can be upgraded in the future with optional mill plates for a finer grind.
If you are looking for a new way to turn your dry herb into fine material you can appreciate, upgrade to the Premium Edition Flower Mill Toothless Grinder by Flower Mill. It's a quick and clean way to break down your herb, without destroying it in the process!
How To Use The Premium Edition Flower Mill
- Begin by removing the top of the flower mill.
- Next, insert the bud of the flower into the housing (no need to break it apart).
- Replace the top and apply gentle pressure while twisting in a back-and-forth motion.
- Lastly, remove the lower catch to access your freshly milled harvest.
Premium Edition Flower Mill Features and Specifications
- Dimensions: 63mm / 2.5"
- 304 Stainless Steel Internal Construction
- Aircraft-Grade 6061 Aluminum Outer Construction
- CNC Machined
- 3 Part Grinder
- Toothless Grinder
- Process 3.5g At A Time
- Patent-Pending Rotor Design
- Available In 3 Colors
What's In The Box
- 1 Premium Edition Flower Mill Toothless Grinder by Flower Mill